Dr. Maira Rodopoulos
- Maria graduated from the University of Melbourne in 1991.
- She has worked as a GP for 25 yrs and at the Rathdowne Village Medical Centre for over 17 years.
- She enjoys all aspects of general practice, is interested in preventative medicine, women’s, men’s and children’s health, including caring for students and the elderly.
- She is a Shared Care affiliate with the Royal Women’s Hospital, providing shared antenatal care and a current examiner for the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners.
- Her qualifications are M.B,B.S 1991, Dip Obs 1994, FRACGP 1996
- Maria has met all CME requirements for professional development
Dr Sameh Georgy
FRACGP, Paediatric Diploma Sydney University
Sameh has over 25 yrs experience as a G.P
His medical interests include Paediatrics, Chronic Disease Management and Men’s Health